Fishing season starts April 1st and ends october 31st.
You can purchase a one day ticket at the bar or in the on-line store.
- The Fredo pond is named after the sculptor Fréderic Levesque who gave us the inspiration to create the "Coule Douce" brand. It includes the animal park, the trout river and a large picnic table ideal for groups of 10 to 15 people.
- The Judicael Pond is named after Mr. Judicaël Levesque who purchased the estate in 1929.
Fishing season starts April 1st and ends october 31st
- Each angler must introduce himself at the bar as soon as he arrives to buy his ticket (or collect it if purchased online).
- Each fisherman must validate his ticket for the current day.
- Each ticket is valid for one day, one rod and 5 trout. A catch of six trout requires two tickets.
- Each ticket gives access to fishing ponds and picnic areas for the angler, his family and friends. Fishing is prohibited on the main pond.
- Each ticket is only valid during the opening hours (Click & Collect times excluded).
- A fishing rod is transferable within a group, however, any rod carrier must be able to show a valid ticket in case of control.
- Les truites non prises ne sont pas remboursées.
- Fish excluding trout must be released immediately.
- Catch & release for all fish with the exception of trouts.
- Due to the presence of animals, dogs must be tied in the Fredo pond enclosure.
- Make sure gates are closed to stop animals from exiting the enclosure
- Anglers will return their fish to water in the best possible conditions and as quickly as possible, especially in hot weather.
- You can bring your own equipment or purchase baits, lines and rods in our gift shop. Note that barbed hooks barbs are prohibited.
- Music is prohibited as well as excessive noise in order to maintain the tranquility of the place.
- Make sure to clean after your group prior to departure including cigarette butts.
- Drinks not sold by the brewery are prohibited.
- Swimming is prohibited on the entire site.
- Use of bathrooms at the brewery is mandatory!
We thank anglers for taking a photo or video of their trout catch and sending it to us at the time of departure at email@example.com.
Les filets de truite sont extrêmement simple à préparer au barbecue. Avant de commencer à préparer les poissons, préchauffez le gril puis réduisez la température à environ 120 degrés. Enrober les truites d'huile de cuisson et assaisonner avec du sel, du poivre et du jus de citron.
Une fois assaisonnées, placez les truites directement sur le gril, côté peau vers le bas. Les truites cuisent rapidement et sont prêtes lorsque la viande est blanche, vous pouvez tester à la fourchette.
La plupart des petites truites n'ont pas besoin d'être retournées, si vous avez de gros filets, assurez-vous de les retourner sur un morceau de papier d'aluminium.