Book the taproom for your event!
- The combination of taproom / beer garden can be booked for events and Business seminars.
- This room with a nice view on the lake and brewing tanks will immerse you in the world of craft breweries.
- Birthday parties, weddings or seminars, all scenarios are possible.
- Electronic equipments: 75 inch TV with hdmi and chromecast connections, dolby surround sound stereo, PA system with microphone.
- Bar, piano, fireplace, Vurlitzer jukebox.
- Firepits in beer garden, outdoor tables and chairs on dock, pedal boats and kayaks from mai to october.
- Bartender is mandatory during private events. During business seminars, he or she will be billed while the bar is open.
- First check availability for your date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us.
- Then pay the rental price by clicking on the reservation button.
- Food: You manage directly with the caterer, we have a list of providers used to the venue.
- Drinks: Drinks must be purchased at the brewery.
- 5) You will have to pay the balance (bartender fee, etc.) on the day of the event.
- Room capacity: 130m2, seats 80.
Private booking schedule
(The taproom cannot be booked during public holidays and july and august.)
2) Booking of outdoor areas:
Two outdoor spaces can be reserved during opening hours:
- Le Forest Garden surplombe le grand étang avec tables de pique niques, brasero et barbecue. Une prise électricité est disponible pour le branchement d’une tireuse à bière, il peut accueillir de 50 à 70 personnes.
- The Mill Garden is located between the fishing ponds and the waterfall stream with a nice view on the water wheel. It includes two large picnic tables for around twenty people each, a barbecue, shade sails and an electrical outlet for connecting a draft beer pouring system. The space can accommodate between 40 and 50 people.