We have a production capacity of 8hl per batch or about 1200 hl per year (160,000, 75cl bottles ) when brewing three times a week.
the equipment consists of:
- 800L two vessel brewhouse
– A steam boiler
- Six conical 800L jacketed fermenters allowing for six different recipes to ferment simultaneously
- Two conical 1600L jacketed fermenters allowing for two batches per tank.
- Two 800L bright tanks
- Ten 100L oak barrels to age certain beer styles. The aging process in old spirit barrels lets beers develop new aromas and gain complexity
- A kegging line
- A bottling line with labeler
- A glycol chilling system